Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

It’s not medicine. It’s great, leafy piles of wank.


“Do you know what this shit is? No, it’s not natural medicine. It’s great, leafy piles of wank! You want some medicine? [Here]’s you fucking Medicine.”

Any one who’s taken a wander through my posts will know how I feel about most things ‘hippy’, including my meandering definition of the term.
I have nothing against living clean, not eating seals, hugging redwoods and general, happy-clappy fannying about. Let’s face it, there’re some far stupider fucking lifestyles out there.

She’s an artist…

If you’re going to hump flora, be my guest – the world could use more ents – but don’t try justifying it to me through some half-backed rhetoric. Don’t tell me it’s saving the planet, because the planet hates you and doesn’t care what you think. If you were dying of thirst in the desert and asked the planet for help, the planet would go home, turn on the aircon, grab a frozen margarita from the freezer, set up a camera and lighting rig, and then airdrop you photos of it banging your wife.

It’s a dirty, dirty planet.

And oh dear god don’t tell me it’s better for me. Yes, natural produce is a healthy alternative to gorging yourself on sulphides and preservatives, but this doesn’t extend to medicines. Sure, smearing yourself with basil and covering you body in pins may be a great way to get an erection, but try coming down with a healthy case of tuberculosis and see what it gets you.

The following graph thing sums up my sentiment perfectly. Give it a look or find it at its home on Imgur.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment