Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Heidi Klum’s Horror Show


Right, so things have calmed down and I should be able to get back to more regular posting now. How best do I celebrate this? By giving you Heidi Klum as imagined by the world’s greatest serial killers – inside out.

What can I say? The sheer dedication required for this costume is astounding. I can’t even Crow it up without having to spend the next week washing mascara out of my pillow (don’t you hate being the SECOND Brandon Lee to arrive at the party?).

"What do you mean, 'I have to go home and change!?'"

Never mind the awkward omission of certain… biology. The level of detail is absolutely astounding. It seems that she throws a humdinger of a celebrity Halloween party each year (thank you, Google) and is known for getting carried away with her costume. This year’s, however, took the cake.

If you look carefully, you can watch it digesting

I’m going to avoid making the knee-jerk reaction naked jokes, if only for the reason that, if I’m going to be childishly crass, then I’d prefer to be the first person doing it. I’m perfectly happy, however, to post a picture of a smiling Seal with a snide caption, and a lead in that exploits dress-up innuendo to make a joke about him, his wife and their bedroom antics.

“Aw yeah.”

Here are a few more pics.

Wait, no. That’s Kevin Bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment