Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Why Christmas Is Better On Acid


So work has been insane for the last two weeks, and posting has become a mission. I’m sorry for the dirth of entertainment, but I make no earnest apology. Gotta feed the puppy somehow (this isn’t some obscure metaphor – I have a dog now).

I came across these rad vids by Treat Studio last week, produced for E4 (yeah, I don’t know either). Considering the time of year, I thought it suitable to post them*.
When it comes to weirdness, Christmas really does make for the perfect pickings.






For those who wish more consistent, reliable posting, feel free to send me money. 10K should do it.

*Fuck you too. If Cavendish can have its Christmas decorations up by October, then I can post animations of a transvestite robo-Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment